WHL Summer Dressage Series 2017
|4th May 2017||Class 1 Intro A||Class 2 Prelim 2||Class 3 Prelim 12|
|8th June 2017||Class 1 Intro B||Class 2 Prelim 12||Class 3 Prelim 14|
|6th July 2017||Class 1 Intro C||Class 2 Prelim 14||Class 3 Prelim 18|
|10th August 2017||Class 1 Intro A||Class 2 Prelim 18||Class 3 Prelim 7|
Dressage may be on a grass or surface arena depending on weather conditions. Clear round show jumping may be available on the day this will be decided when times are issued. £12 per dressage class ** Clear round show jumping £4.00 per round (no rosette)
**Riders placed 1st or 2nd in Classes 1 and 2 qualify to enter into the Championship section at WHL Summer Show on Sunday 3rd September 2017 – 1 qualification per combination. (Tests to be ridden in the Championship Classes – Class 1 Prelim 1 Class 2 Prelim 19 long arena). British Dressage Rules apply.
Times will be emailed on the Tuesday by 7pm before the Thursday. Cheques made payable to Michelle Williamson , Bridge House Cottage, All Cannings, Devizes SN10 3NROnline Bank Payments to Account Number 03460658 Sort Code 30-92-63
Contact Details: Email Address:
Rules and Terms of Entry
- Neither the landowner, organisers nor any person acting on their behalf can accept liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury, illness to ponies, horses, competitors, owners, spectators or any other person or property.
- The organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers and all the officials and stewards. It is advised that all competitors should have their own third party liability cover.
- By making an entry in any class a competitor agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of show.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter the events if necessary, to refuse entry or restrict the number of entries per class.
- There will be no refund of entry fees. Any dishonoured cheques will have an additional levy of £10 added to cover the cost of administration.
- All horses and ponies must be four years and over.
- Competitors must wear appropriate safety and clothing for each class. Suitable footwear and Hard Hats conforming to current approved safety standards must be worn at all times. It is advised that a back protector is worn for all jumping classes.
- The judge’s decision is final – any objection is to be made to the secretary within 30 minutes of the event, together with £10 refundable at the discretion of the committee.
- No mucking out of horse boxes or trailers onto the field.
- Please keep all dogs on short leads
- Please do not leave any litter behind.