Alton Barnes, Marlborough, SN8 4JZ
FUN HORSE & DOG SHOW 2017
Sunday 3rd September 2017 from 9am
Show Jumping – Showing – Dressage – Clear Round Jumping – Fun Dog Classes
Refreshments – BBQ
Photographer in attendance: Sarah Jane Bullock Photography
Show Secretary: Michelle Williamson Tel: 07791 335 356
(No calls after 8pm – thank you)
Bridge House Cottage, All Cannings, Devizes, Wilts SN10 3NR
For Schedule and entry form: email@example.com
Entries close 24th August 2017 – Entries can be taken on the day if space allows
First Aiders in attendance
Charities supported: Wiltshire Air Ambulance and Willberry Wonder Pony
*SHOW JUMPING sponsored by Wadswick Country Store starts at 10am Outdoor School
Class 1 – 1ft6” (can be led) Class 2 – 2ft Class 3 – 2ft 3” Class 4 – 2ft 6”
Class 5 – 2ft 9” (Not to start before 1.30pm) Class 6 – 3ft
Classes will be jumped as a ‘two phase’ competition. Once the rider has completed the first course of fences, if they get a clear round, they will jump off immediately, with their time starting as they ride through the start.
Rosettes 1st to 6th Price: £8.00 in advance – £9.00 on the day if spaces available
*CLEAR ROUND JUMPING Outdoor School 9am – 10am
Price: £4.00 per round
*DRESSAGE – Sponsored by Saracen Horse Feeds starts at 9.30am Arena 1 – grass
Class 7 Intro C Class 8 Prelim 18
Class 9 Prelim 1 Long Arena – to include section for riders qualified for WHL Championship
Class 10 Prelim 19 Long Arena – to include section for riders qualified for WHL Championship
Price: £12 per class – late entries £14 Rosettes 1st to 6th
Entries close Tuesday 29th August – Times available on Thursday 31st August between 7pm and 9pm or http://michellewilliamson.net or email show secretary or posted on Face book event page Michelle Williamson Eventing – Events https://www.facebook.com/events/711294125718973/?
*SHOWING – sponsored by Aqueos starts at 10am – Arena 1 (All classes in hand or ridden)
Class 11 Lead Rein Pony Class 12 Best Turned Out
Class 13 Fancy Dress Class 14 Veteran
Class 15 Coloured horse or pony Class 16 Riding Horse/ROR
Class 17 Mountain and Moorland
Class 18 Championship – 1st/2nd from each class
Rosettes 1st to 6th Prices: £8.00 per class in advance £9.00 on the day
DOG SHOW – Entries on the day 1pm £2 per class
- Dog most like their owner
- Cutest Puppy (under 12 months)
- Veteran Dog (8yrs and over)
- Prettiest Bitch
- Most Handsome Dog
- Best Trick
Rules and Terms of Entry
- Neither the landowner, organisers nor any person acting on their behalf can accept liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury, illness to ponies, horses, competitors, owners, spectators or any other person or property.
- The organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers and all the officials and stewards. It is advised that all competitors should have their own third party liability cover.
- By making an entry in any class a competitor agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the fun horse and dog show.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter the events if necessary, to refuse entry or restrict the number of entries per class.
- There will be no refund of entry fees. Any dishonoured cheques will have an additional levy of £10 added to cover the cost of administration.
- All horses and ponies must be four years and over.
- Competitors must wear appropriate safety and clothing for each class. Suitable footwear and Hard Hats conforming to current approved safety standards must be worn at all times. It is advised that a back protector is worn for all jumping classes.
- The judge’s decision is final – any objection is to be made to the secretary within 30 minutes of the event, together with £10 refundable at the discretion of the committee.
- No mucking out of horse boxes or trailers onto the field.
- Please keep all dogs on short leads
- Please do not leave any litter behind.
White Horse Liveries Entry Form
Total Entry Fees: £ Entries close: 24/8/17 Entries can be taken on the day if spaces
Please make cheques payable to Michelle Williamson Please write rider’s name in block capitals on the back.
Send to: Michelle Williamson Bridge House Cottage All Cannings Devizes SN10 3NR Tel: 01380 860450 Email: michellewilliamsoneventing@gmail .com
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SIGN THIS DISCLAIMER
I understand that the Organisers reserve the right to cancel or alter any class, divide any class, alter advertised times and refuse entry without stating a reason. The Organisers will not accept liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or death to any horse, property, rider or any individual.
SIGNATURE: (By adult for entrants under 18 yrs) ………………………………………………………………………………..
We would like to say a big thank you to all of the competitors; we hope you all have a great day – thank you very much for supporting this event.